Do you have a habit that you want to change?
Come to “Kicking Old Habits!”
The habit could be:
- wanting to exercise more
- hoping to eat differently
- feeling frustrated that you come to everything 15 minutes late
- wishing you weren’t snappy with your spouse
This two week class can help you to make a change in your life.
Class meets 10/22/2014-10/29/2014 for two Wednesdays at St. Micheal’s Lutheran Church at 6671 Germantown Avenue.
Cost is $34 for the class.
In class we will learn about
- the stages of the change process
- thoughts that support change
- behaviors that support change
- how we can resist change
- how to maintain change
If you have ever wanted to change something, (and haven’t we all), then this two week class is for you!
To register call 215-843-6333 or post this link in your browser, http://mtairylearningtree.org/catalog/Fall_2014.pdf
Ruth Feinblum, LCSW helps people stop worrying, improve their romantic relationship or thrive after a divorce. She has a MSS from Bryn Mawr College and a Post- Master’s Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She founded Growth Solutions Counseling in 2008.