Take the fear and uncertainty out of the divorce process – immediately – for less than the cost of one hour of an attorney’s time.
Divorce is one of the most frightening and anxiety-producing life transitions you will ever have to face and you are not alone if you are feeling…
- Confused about where to begin or what to do next
- Stuck and unable to make decisions
- Fearful about what this will mean for your future
- Scared about the impact on your children
Divorce is daunting. If you have never been divorced, there is no way you would know anything about this complex process. If you have been through a previous acrimonious divorce, you do not want to go through it again.
Adina Laver created the Divorce Companion because no one should have to go through this process feeling alone, vulnerable, and confused.
This self-paced program guides you every step of the way with professional insight, proven techniques for achieving clarity and confidence, and strategies to navigate the complexities of divorce.
Recognized by top divorce professionals, the Divorce Companion is the ultimate source for anyone who is contemplating or pursuing a divorce.
“This is truly the definitive companion guide for all those either seeking, or in the midst of divorce. I wholeheartedly endorse this guide as a must for all my mediation clients. Knowledge is definitely power and this guide has lots of it!”
~ Cris Pastore, Divorce Mediator
The Divorce Companion Guide supports you in five critical areas:
- Dig into self-guided activities to help you gain clarity about where you are and where you want to be
- Get clear about the next step that makes sense for you
- Gain the confidence you need to take that one next step
Prepare for Difficult Conversations
- Talking with your spouse about divorce
- Sharing the news with your children
- Communicating with friends and family
Develop Confidence and Clarity
- Reduce anxiety stemming from all the unknowns in your future
- Get clear about your priorities
- Learn the language that the attorneys and financial analysts use to talk about divorce
- Understand how to navigate the financial component of your divorce agreement
- Turn fear into confidence so you can advocate and negotiate effectively
- Stop feeling like a victim and begin operating like the architect of your life
“True to its title, this guide is genuinely a supportive companion that helps you to feel less scared and overwhelmed by the prospect of divorce and prepares you to navigate confidently through the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of the process.”
Build Your Divorce Support Team
- Determine whether you need a mediator, an attorney or if you will file for divorce on your own
- Find and select the divorce professionals that are best suited to your situation
- Guide your friends and family so they can support you rather than overwhelm you
- Eliminate wasteful spending on your divorce
Creating a Brighter Future
- Bring closure to your marriage in a meaningful way
- Begin to craft the next chapter of your life
- Feel empowered to pursue a life of strength and happiness
~ Rosalind Sedacca, Divorce and Parenting Coach
What the Divorce Companion Includes
- 120 page interactive downloadable guidebook
- 11 downloadable audio recordings in MP3 format
- 2 videos (available online)
In addition, as part of this introductory offer, the Divorce Companion also includes a BONUS Audio valued at $24.95
15 Essential Conversations About Divorce
With over 70 hours of combined professional experience, this 65 minute BONUS Audio provides tips from top divorce professionals including a Family Law Attorney, Divorce Mediator, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, Financial Planner, Therapist, Divorce & Parenting Coach, Divorce & Relationship Coach, and two divorcees.